We are currently looking for an energetic person with can-do attitude to join our team as a Retail Assistant/Meat Wrapper here at our Retail Butchery store in McGlashen Avenue. If you are a team player, can think on your feet, are reliable and love working in a fast paced and busy environment, we would love to hear from you!
This role is one day a week only on a Sunday (8 hours).
Experience in customer service is preferred but not necessary as full on the job training is given the main thing we are looking for is a great attitude!
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Wrapping meat in the Butchery
- Stacking meat cabinets in the retail store
- Serve customers at checkout using the tills
- Keeping up with strict daily cleaning regimes
- Any other jobs that may be needed to help out other team members
- This role is busy so you must like fast paced environments!
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS:
- Be a real team player and have a great attitude towards work and others
- Can think on your feet and love working in a busy and fast paced environment
- Actively promote a safe work environment
- Willingness to learn new things
- Keep work areas clean and tidy
- Be punctual and reliable
If this sounds like you then please apply online here!
Only candidates with the right to work in NZ will be considered.
Applications close: 5th December 2021